- TYPES OF COOKIES
2. A cookie is a small set of data which is transferred to the user's browser by a web server and which can only be read by the server that made the transfer. A cookie is not an executable code and it does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information or store any identifiable data. If you wish, you can disable the storing of certain cookies or all cookies. However, if you disable cookies, this may limit your use of the website and the offered services. To continue without changing the cookie options, simply continue browsing.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Technical cookies
1. There are many technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which is then collected by websites. Among these, the best known and most commonly used are HTML cookies. These cookies are used for browsing and to facilitate the user's access and use of the website. HTML cookies are also necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings for managing or disabling cookies may vary depending on your Internet browser. In any case, the user may manage or choose the general disabling or deletion of cookies by changing the Internet browser settings. Disabling cookies may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the website.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the website.
4. The cookies placed in your browser and retransmitted via Google Analytics or via the statistical service of bloggers or other websites are considered to be technical cookies only if they are used directly by the owner of the website for the purpose of optimizing the website. These cookies can collect aggregated information on the number of users and how they access the website. Under these conditions, the same disclosure and consent regulations apply to analytics cookies as to technical cookies.
5. In terms of duration, there is a difference between temporary session cookies that are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session which are used to identify the user in order to avoid having to login to each page visited and permanent cookies that remain active in the PC until they expire or are deleted by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and the ability to remain in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. These cookies are not stored permanently but remain on your computer only during the time you are browsing and then disappear when you close your browser. The use of these cookies is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers made up of random numbers generated by the server which are necessary to allow safe and efficient browsing of the website.
- Third-party cookies
1. With regard to their origin, there is a difference between the cookies sent to your browser directly from the website you are visiting and cookies sent by third parties to your computer from other websites and not from the website you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. Most third-party cookies are tracking cookies used to identify online behavior and to determine the interests of users and then to personalize the advertising directed at these users.
4. Third-party analytics cookies may also be installed. These cookies are sent by third-party domains from outside the website.
5. Third-party analytics cookies are used to collect information about user behavior on the allitalianpasta.com website. This information is collected anonymously in order to monitor the performance of the website and improve its usability. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create user profiles in order to offer advertising messages that match the choices made by these users.
- Profiling cookies
1. Profiling cookies are used to create user profiles and are used to send advertising messages that match the preferences indicated by the user when browsing the Internet.
2. When these types of cookies cannot be used, unless the user has given explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Italian Personal Data Protection Code will be applied.
- Support for configuring your browser
1. Users can also manage cookies through their browser settings. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the website.
2. For more information and support you can also visit the help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/